The stresses and strains, the day to day competition at each step, the trials and tribulations of every day take a heavy toll of human health and happiness resulting in the onset of ageing at an early stage and development of degenerative diseases in man. And of the first and worst affected is the married life bliss. It may be temporary phenomenon only but produces a deleterious effect on the human psyche which further aggravates the already deteriorating health.
Energol – Ma Tablets helps in restoring the psychological and functional homeostasis in the body thereby acting as an invigorating body and mind rejuvenator. It prepares the person to face the realities of life as they unfold themselves and consequently help in restoring the vigour, vitality and strong psyche.
Energol – Ma Tablets consists of 31 precious and time tested herbs and Bhasmas, each a complete energizer by itself all acting synergistically to produce the desired action.
Energol – Ma is not a temporary stimulant, it is a non-hormonal rejuvenator which produces a steady and lasting effect.
The action of each constituents is as follows:
- Smilax china: an aphrodisiac, tonic, stimulant and indicated in seminal weakness.
- Salmalia malabaricum: The fruits are useful in the weakness of genital organs. It helps in spermatogenesis and is an aphrodisiac.
- Cuminum cyminum: Stimulant and possesses astringent properties. Used as aphrodisiac.
- Myristica fragrans: The nut is stimulant and aphrodisiac. Used in impotence, sexual and general debility.
- Syzygium aromaticum: Used as aphrodisiac, is a good stimulant and used in oils prescribed for local application.
- Argyreia speciosa: Induces spermatogenesis, also used in seminal weakness.
- Zingiber officinale: Used as aphrodisiac, is a stimulant and a potent drug.
- Piper longum: Its infusion is stimulant, general tonic and aphrodisiac. Used in seminal weakness.
- Piper nigrum: It is stimulant, aphrodisiac and recommended for functional impotence.
- Bambusa arundinacea: Stimulant astringent and aphrodisiac.
- Asparagus racemosus: Nutritive, tonic, aphrodisiac, increases semen secretion, stops pre-mature ejaculation and spermatorrhea.
- Vitis vinifera: Recommended for seminal weakness.
- Elettaria cardamomum: Recommended in cases of impotence.
- Mucuna prurita: Seeds are astringent, stimulant, nervine tonic and aphrodisiac. It forms one of the most important and essential constituents of aphrodisiac products.
- Saussurea lappa: Used as aphrodisiac. In Ayurved recommended for seminal purification.
- Cyperus Scariosus: Aphrodisiac.
- Pueraria tuberose: General tonic, recommended for spermatorrhoea.
- Benincasa hispida: Nervine and general tonic. Helps in spermatogenesis.
- Mesua ferrea: Used and recommended as tonic for improving libido.
- Nardostachys: Gives strength to the body. Useful in impotence.
- Cinnamomum camphora: Gives strength, improves libido acts as aphrodisiac. In smaller dosage acts as stimulant, higher dosage will be supportive.
- Tribulus terrestris: Esteemed as aphrodisiac and tonic. Used in spermatorrhoea and impotence.
- Lauh Bhasma: Stimulates functional activity of all the organs, improves quality of blood and acts as general tonic, powerful astringent.
- Abhrak Bhasma: Described in Ayurved as potent tonic, stimulates metabolic activity of tissue cells and is used as aphrodisiac.
- Swarna Sidha Makardhwaj: The general belief is that by association with gold the mercury acquires most potent efficacy.
- Vanga Bhasma: Effective in spermatorrhoea. It improves health strengthens the organs and nourishes the whole body. Recommended in weakened vitality, sexual debility and impotence.
- Sida cordifolia: The roots are cooling, astringent, stomachic and tonic, the seeds are considered to be aphrodisiac.
- Pistacia integerrima: Astringent, tonic and stimulant.
- Piper cubeba: Used as stimulant in genitor-urinary diseases. Used as aphrodisiac.
- Crystal sugar: Stimulant excipent.
- Myristica fragrans: Stimulant and aphrodisiac.
Swaran Sidha Makardhwaj, Lauh Bhasm, Abhrak Bhasm, Vang Bhasm, Smilax China, Salmalia malabaricum (root), Syzygium aromaticum, Cuminum cyminum, Myristica fragrans (Jaiphal), Argyreia speciosa, Zingiber officinale, Piper nigrum, Bambosa arundinacea, Myristica fragrans (Javitri), Asparagus racemosus, Vitis vinifera, Sida cordifolia, Pistacia integerrima, Elettaria cardamomum, Mucuna prurita (seed), Saussurea lappa, Cyperus scariosus, Pueraria tuberose, Benincasa hispida, Mesua ferrea, Nardostachys jatamansi, Cinnamomum camphora, Piper cubeba, Tribulus terristris, Crystal sugar.